Laura King Gives Riders the Power To Win

Lifelong equestrian, Laura King has a very unique role in the horse world. Laura is a certified hypnotist, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, Author, Life Coach and Sports Performance Coach who has helped thousands of equestrians achieve their goals. Whether it’s overcoming a riding fear or reaching the podium at the Olympics, Laura is the go-to person for achieving your personal best.  She is the author of The Power to Win book and the coach of the life changing online course Laura’s passion for helping others comes from her own personal journey.

Laura uses her life experiences to help clients find their balance mentally, physically and emotionally. She says that her own experiences were the catalyst for her desire to help others.  Laura King wanted to combine her skills with horses with her passion for coaching, so instead of becoming a horse trainer she became a rider trainer. She teaches her clients how the brain works and helps them discover that the brain has so much to do with performance.

Hypnosis is a scary term that has been exacerbated as being put to sleep at the snap of a someone’s finger. This is not the case with Laura King’s program. Laura uses techniques to tap into your subconscious mind in order to help you better understand yourself. The subconscious mind is a level of awareness that you generally don’t have access to in a waking state, yet it represents 88% of your consciousness. The other 12% is what we use on a day-to-day basis, consciously.

Subconsciousness is so vast and yet so many people are never trained to tap into and harness the power of the subconscious.  Laura reminds her clients that the same way the imagination can help you reach your goals; it can also prevent you from reaching them. When the 88 % overrides the 12 % the results are truly life changing. A prominent equestrian gold medalist summed it up in three words saying, “Laura transforms lives and to think …it was all I my head.”

Laura is sought after by professional athletes, competitive amateur riders, and Olympians alike, for one reason, her methods work! If you are ready to achieve your personal best and take your riding and life to the next level, explore Laura King’s courses, private coaching sessions and other tools for success. Visit to learn how to achieve your personal best.